The aim of this grant is to financially support those employers who have employees under quarantine leave.
- Employers who have full-time employees on mandatory quarantine leave
- Self-employed (full time) persons who have to undergo mandatory quarantine
- A grant of €350 per employee
- The applicant is required to provide the following;
- Type of business
- VAT Number
- PE Number
- NACE Code
- Other business details & banking details
- Details of the employee who had to undergo mandatory quarantine, i.e.
- Name & Surname
- ID Number
- Date of birth
- Start of quarantine date
- Reason for quarantine.
The application form should be submitted online via the following link: https://covid.maltaenterprise.com/quarantineleave.