As a Junior Internal Auditor the candidate will join our Advisory Team. Adequate training and supervision will be given by the Manager in charge.
- Education up to A-level standard OR early stages of ACCA
- 1 years working experience within Audit
- Strong organisational skills
- Fluent in Maltese Language
- Driving license
- Confident communicator both verbally and written
- Can demonstrate conviction and confidence to make recommendations to management based on findings
- Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills.
- Conducting audit testing of specified sites, processes or departments with relevant contacts
- This includes financial, operational, functional and project audits
- Preparing reports, documenting findings and making recommendations
- Manage resources and audit assignments
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks
- Oversee risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes
- Establishing risk based audit programmes
- Reviewing the suitability of internal controls
- Determining compliance in line with group policies and procedures.
Interested candidates are to forward their CV to email@example.com