We are a leading advisory firm in Malta that forms part of the Allinial Global, one of the top global accounting and advisory associations with over 26,000 exceptional professionals in more than 96 countries worldwide. We specialise in accounting, audit & assurance, financial and business consultancy, tax, compliance support, regulatory and financial services. CSA Group is a mid-tier professional service provider with over 90 employees and growing.
To ensure all internal Group Compliance requirements are in place, conducted timely and effectively, we are seeking a Governance and Compliance Advisor to join the team. This position would be reporting directly to the Compliance Officer and on either a Full Time or Reduced Hours basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports the group in the implementation of all internal compliance functions.
- Assists in the preparation of the periodical compliance reports.
- Research for updates in the related regulatory and legal framework.
- Assists in the assessment and necessary updates of relevant policies and procedures.
- Monitors and provides detailed reporting of all internal compliance related aspects.
- Involvement with AML related duties and responsibilities.
- Supports the team in enhancing an effective compliance culture environment.
Required Skills and attributes:
- A motivated team-player.
- Fluent level of English.
- Presentation and report writing skills.
- Possess a ‘can-do’ attitude with excellent attention to detail.
- Relevant technical skills.
- Effective listening and communication skills.
- Ability to perform under minimal supervision and within changing environments.
Academic and Experience:
- At least two years’ experience working in a Compliance related role, and ideally Governance focused.
- Holding a Degree in Legal, Banking, Risk or related areas.
- Additional academic qualifications related to AML/CFT and Compliance would be considered an asset.
- An attractive remuneration package.
- Health insurance.
- Hybrid working arrangement.
- Continuous training and support.
- Performance management scheme.
- Study Leave.
This position is being offered on either a Full Time or Reduced working hours basis, depending on candidate experience and qualifications.
Interested applicants may send their CVs to [email protected].