We are currently looking to hire a Junior Corporate Administrator within our Regulatory department. You will work as part of a team where you will collaborate and support colleagues.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To assist in the provision of corporate services to clients, including formation of companies, submission of statutory filings, company secretarial services such as keeping of minutes and registers, and other ancillary activities as may be directed by the Corporate Services Manager from time to time;
- To collect due diligence documentation and prepare engagement letters,
- To assist with administrative tasks relating to corporate structures and regulatory licence applications, including providing assistance to the Management Team;
- To keep abreast and advise of regulatory developments in corporate services field;
- To carry out any other ad hoc assignments related to specific regulatory and supervisory issues that may arise from time to time and to report on the outcome of such assignments as may be appropriate and necessary; and
- To collaborate closely with internal legal, compliance, accounting and tax departments as may be required.
What you will have:
- High attention to detail
- Good team player
- Good communication skills
- Experience within a corporate environment is considered an asset
- English speaking is a must
Interested applicants kindly forward your CV to [email protected]