CSA Group is looking to hire Legal Advisors. The successful candidates will be part of our Fintech & Legal Services Department.
- Degree in Law or equivalent thereto;
- Preferably holding a Maltese warrant;
- Full-time Hours;
- Previous experience is considered as a valuable asset;
- Able to work under pressure;
- An interest in blockchain and cryptocurrency will be highly valued.
- Provide legal counsel services on various aspects of financial services, corporate and regulatory affairs;
- Keep abreast with all developments in AML, Regulatory, Data Protection/GDPR, Commercial and Financial Services;
- Contribute to the firm’s public exposure by authoring articles on local and international developments of interest to the firm’s client base;
- Approach existing and new client companies and hold meetings with them to handle requests and/or promote the firm’s services;
- Liaise with third party organisations, particularly government organisations, for the provision of any data and information that may be legally required by clients;
- Assist in setting up and administering companies, drafting agreements and resolutions, powers of attorney and similar documents;
- Drafting and presentation of legal replies;
- Act as a central point of contact for correspondence with clients, notaries, external advisers, banks, regulatory and governmental organizations and other relevant parties;
- Draft legal documents e.g. management agreements, minutes of board meetings, loan agreements, etc;
- Review and assess relevant legal documentation and advice from third parties; and
- Manage different types of contracts, legal reports and supporting documentation.
CVs should be forwarded to email@example.com