You will be responsible for providing on-going support to a portfolio of both local and international clients, managing a team, ensuring that all assigned tasks to the team are carried out within pre-determined deadlines.
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Preparation of Management Accounts, Analysis of variances and other ratios where need arises
- Applications with VAT and IRD
- VAT Returns
- Managing one of the accounting teams, train, mentor and assist junior staff
- Work in liaison with external auditors in the course of the audit
- ACCA/ Master in Accountancy / ACA qualifications or pursuance of studies
- Strong communication skills – both written and spoken Maltese and English. Italian is considered an asset.
- Knowledge of SAGE and/or XERO accounting software
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in client accountant
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good teamwork practice
Interested candidates should forward their CVs to [email protected]