CSA Group has grown from a family oriented accounting practice into one of the leading financial service providers here in Malta.
With over twenty five years of expertise in the financial services industry, CSA Group operates from Malta providing tailor made solutions for clients across the globe. Our portfolio of clients include high net worth individuals, companies, businessmen, firms and international players. Different companies have been set up to ensure a truly one stop shop solution is provided to our clients.
The Group’s management focuses on providing quality services and abide by the Group’s values safeguarding the Group’s reputation.
We are currently looking to recruit a Payroll Associate within our Accounts Department. You will be leading the Payroll Bureau and will be trained to provide on-going payroll support to a portfolio of both local and international clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of junior payroll administrators
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Preparation of live payroll
- Interact with clients to obtain information needed
- Interact with local authorities for verification of records and submission of documents
- Maintain client confidence and keep information confidential
- Experience in other payroll departments
- Knowledge of NI/FSS System in Malta
- Excellent communication skills in both Maltese and English (knowledge of Italian would be beneficial)
- Meticulous and organised nature
- Ability to deliver outputs within strict deadlines
- Proactive and hands-on approach
- Ability to work within a team
Interested applicants kindly forward your CV to [email protected]