As a Senior Associate, you will be responsible for ensuring that all assigned tasks are carried out within pre-determined deadlines. You will be providing accounting and related services to our clients in accordance with the firm’s service standards.
- Preparation of Management Accounts, Analysis of variances and other ratios where need arises
- Applications with VAT and CFR
- VAT Returns
- Assisting the Accounting Manager in managing a team
- Work within an accounting team
- Work in liaison with external auditors in the course of the audit
- ACCA/ Master in Accountancy / ACA qualifications or pursuance of studies
- Strong communication skills – both written and spoken Maltese and English. Italian is considered an asset.
- Knowledge of SAGE and/or XERO accounting software
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in client accountant
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good teamwork practice
Interested candidates should forward their CVs to [email protected]