A leading advisory firm in Malta that forms part of the Allinial Global, one of the top global accounting and advisory associations with over 26,000 exceptional professionals in more than 96 countries worldwide. We specialise in accounting, audit & assurance, financial and business consultancy, tax, compliance support, regulatory and financial services. CSA Group is a mid-tier professional service provider with over 90 employees.
The Regulatory department is growing and is seeking to onboard a Senior Corporate Administrator to join their team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To assist in the provision of corporate services to clients, especially involving the formation of companies or other legal arrangements, submission of statutory filings, company secretarial services such as keeping of minutes and registers, and other ancillary activities as may be directed by the Management Team from time to time.
- To assist in legal work of the company involvement corporate and commercial law, employment, compliance and other regulatory affairs.
- To assist in the collection of due diligence documentation for our internal compliance department.
- To keep abreast and advise of regulatory developments in CSP industry.
- To carry out any other ad hoc assignments related to specific regulatory and supervisory issues that may arise from time to time and to report on the outcome of such assignments as may be appropriate and necessary.
- To act as a main point of contact for the clients in your portfolio and become a trusted and valuable consultant to them.
- To collaborate closely with internal legal, compliance, accounting and tax departments as may be required.
Required Skills and attributes:
- A motivated team-player.
- Presentation and report writing skills.
- Possess a ‘can-do’ attitude with excellent attention to detail.
- Relevant technical skills.
- Ability to perform under minimal supervision and within changing environments.
Academic and Experience:
- Two years’ experience working in a similar role.
- An attractive remuneration package.
- Health insurance.
- Hybrid working.
- Continuous training and support.
- Performance management scheme.
- Study Leave.
Interested applicants kindly forward your CV to [email protected]