Accounting & Payroll Administration
With the ever increasing and continuous developments in the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs) as adopted by the EU, the areas of accounting and reporting have become more challenging for many entities and firms. The introduction of the General Accounting Principles for Small and Medium Enterprises (GAPSME) framework, whose adoption is expected to increase, has provided an alternative standard for smaller entities and firms which are not of the size, nor possess the resources to include the adoption of IFRSs as adopted by the EU.
CSA Group ensures to provide and meet these obligations in a timely manner while advising on, controlling and managing the related financial processes taking account of both resources and costs.
Our team of accountants is able to provide a full package of accounting services including:
- Routine Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Vat Compliance and Reporting
- Budgeting and Variance Analysis
- Payroll Management
- Management Reporting
- Liaison with auditors
Payroll is becoming more complex given the continuously evolving income tax, social security and labour law provisions. CSA Group can offer you efficient and effective means by which a business’ payroll needs are fulfilled, freeing up your people for more productive tasks. We can assist registering joiners and leavers, preparation of payroll, submitting tax forms such as FS3, FS4, FS5 and FS7, as well as dealing with any ad hoc queries you or your staff may have, including but not limited to, marriage and maternity/paternity leave entitlements and application of tax credits for women returning to work.
Why Choose our Accounting & Payroll services
- Reduce overall related costs of having an inhouse accounting team such as software costs, office space, labour costs and training
- Reduce the risk of fraud within your practice
- Assurance that reporting requirements are properly and timely fulfilled
- Qualified, experienced and technically up to date staff
- Increased level of confidentiality, particularly for executive remuneration