A leading advisory firm in Malta that forms part of the Allinial Global, one of the top global accounting and advisory associations with over 26,000 exceptional professionals in more than 96 countries worldwide. We specialize in accounting, audit & assurance, financial and business consultancy, tax, compliance support, regulatory and financial services. CSA Group is a mid-tier professional service provider with over 90 employees.
Due to continued growth, we are seeking an experienced Assistant Manager to oversee and coordinate the external Accounts department, ensuring that all client expectations are met.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing accounting and related services to our clients in accordance with the firm’s service standards, working from the office as well as at client premises when required.
- Responsible for all assigned client tasks and that relevant team duties are carried out within the pre-determined deadlines.
- Preparation and review of Financial Statements and Management Accounts.
- Supervising Junior Accounts teams and assisting with related tasks.
- Training and Mentoring of Accounts staff.
- Overseeing VAT & IRD applications, and VAT returns.
- Working in liaison with external Auditors when required.
- Reporting to and assisting the Head of Accounting Services and/or other Senior Accounts Managers.
Academic and Experience:
- ACCA qualified (or equivalent) or pursuing relevant studies and part qualified.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a mid to senior level Accounting.
Required Skills and attributes:
- Strong communication skills.
- Good level of English; Fluency in Italian would be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of SAGE and XERO accounting software.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Good leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Sound knowledge of Maltese VAT legislation.
- An attractive remuneration package.
- Health insurance.
- Hybrid working.
- Continuous training and support.
- Performance management scheme.
- Study Leave.
Interested applicants may send their CVs to [email protected]