A leading advisory firm in Malta that forms part of the Allinial Global, one of the top global accounting and advisory associations with over 26,000 exceptional professionals in more than 96 countries worldwide. We specialize in accounting, audit & assurance, financial and business consultancy, tax, compliance support, regulatory and financial services. CSA Group is a mid-tier professional service provider with over 90 employees.
We are seeking an experienced Audit Manager to lead the Audit team, ensure all client requirements are met, and further develop the department to greater success.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide Audit and Financial Reporting services to different entities operating within various industries.
- Planning Audit projects and ensuring adequate resources are allocated to the projects.
- Responsible for ensuring that the Audit team meets deadline requirements and to the full satisfaction of Client requirements.
- Fully support Audit Partners in day-to-day activities.
- Ensure that all Audit Staff are well trained and mentored.
- Provide technical knowledge, direction and training to audit staff.
- Monitor client service standards and takes action to improve audit quality service.
- Actively participate with the audit partner in the optimization of the client portfolio.
- Manage multiple projects, through the management of a team of audit staff.
- Apply audit standards through practical application.
- Actively engaged throughout whole Audit processes, acting as a point of reference for the team and guiding accordingly.
- Hold meetings with clients to discuss Audit findings and conclusions.
- Continuously build and maintain effective working relationships with Audit clients.
- Delivering accounting and auditing training in the training programmes organised by the firm.
- Adhere to the firm’s process for audit client acceptance and continuance.
Required Skills and attributes:
- Possess a high level of technical expertise in Audit, as well as other areas within accounting, finance, & technology.
- Highly knowledgeable in IFRSs,GAPSME and ISAs.
- Good knowledge of Tax and VAT.
- Excellent communication skills with a high level of fluency in English, written and verbal.
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel software.
- Experience using SAGE and XERO accounting software packages would be an asset.
- Leadership skills and the ability to manage Audit teams.
- Strong team player.
- Highly motivated with excellent attention to detail.
- Good problem solving and motivational abilities.
Academic and Experience:
- Fully qualified and warranted Accountant.
- At least 4 years’ experience in an Audit focused role, ideally at Senior level.
- An attractive remuneration package.
- Health insurance.
- Hybrid working.
- Continuous training and support.
- Performance management scheme.
- Study Leave.
Interested applicants may send their CVs to [email protected]