A leading advisory firm in Malta that forms part of the Allinial Global, one of the top global accounting and advisory associations with over 26,000 exceptional professionals in more than 96 countries worldwide. We specialize in accounting, audit & assurance, financial and business consultancy, tax, compliance support, regulatory and financial services. CSA Group is a mid-tier professional service provider with over 90 employees.
Due to continued development, we are seeking an ambitious Head of Advisory who will have the opportunity to build a new focus area within the department, allowing the selected individual to lead the way and contribute to the group’s ongoing growth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To lead and develop various Advisory mandates within the full cycle.
- To provide consultancy and advisory expertise to both existing and new clients, building strong relationships.
- To oversee Client projects and ensure full and proper management of, especially in regards to Scheme applications, Grants, and identifying Tenders.
- To support a wide range of clients in business development engagements and related assignments.
- To plan and implement future Advisory function and strategy development.
- To oversee and assist senior managers in handling assignments that interface with clients’ requirements.
- To review and ensure the proper preparation of financial reports, and assist with Business Analysis and Forecasts.
- Support clients in applying for local and EU grants, and incentive schemes.
- To complete reports and filing with the relevant authorities in a timely and orderly manner.
- To monitor activities of active clients to ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations, rules, as well as the Group’s own policies and procedures.
- To carry out any other ‘ad hoc’ assignments related to the Advisory and closely working departments that arise from time to time.
Academic and Experience:
- ACCA qualified (or equivalent), or Degree within a Banking or Finance related subject.
- At least 8 (eight) years’ experience within the Financial Services sector, and in a Senior level.
- Candidates with a varied background in Financial Services, especially with strong Risk related knowledge and extensive Project Management experience, will be considered favourably.
- Experienced in project management, including the planning, organising, coordinating and management of teams, leading to successful project completion.
- Experience in change of transformation management.
- Well versed in areas including Tender identification, Client Solutions, Malta Enterprise Schemes and eligibility, and Environmental Social Governance (ESG).
- Possession of an MBA (or similar) would be considered an asset.
Required Skills and attributes:
- Strong leadership skills.
- Pro-active character.
- Excellent report writing and communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Adept at building and developing department processes.
- Ambitious and career driven.
- Problem solving skills.
- An excellent command of the English and Maltese language.
- An attractive remuneration package.
- Health insurance.
- Hybrid working.
- Continuous training and support.
Interested applicants may send their CVs to [email protected]