A leading advisory firm in Malta that forms part of the Allinial Global, one of the top global accounting and advisory associations with over 26,000 exceptional professionals in more than 96 countries worldwide. We specialize in accounting, audit & assurance, financial and business consultancy, tax, compliance support, regulatory and financial services. CSA Group is a mid-tier professional service provider with over 90 employees.
The Accounting Services department is growing and is seeking to onboard a Senior Associate to join the team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drafts Financial Statements, Management Accounts or Profit & Loss for companies, sole traders and other organisations, analysis of variances and other ratios where need arises
- Assists with the preparation of management or annual accounts for audit purposes
- Prepares and submits applications with CFR
- Prepares and submits VAT Returns
- Prepares payroll for a small portfolio of clients, when required
- Liaises with other departments within the Group
- Works within an accounting team under the supervision of the Accounts Manager / Assistant Manager
- Meets with clients forming part of the team portfolio and attending to their requests and queries
- Assists in other accounting duties, sometimes from the office or client premises as necessary
Required Skills and attributes:
- Strong communication skills. Italian is considered an asset.
- Knowledge of SAGE and XERO accounting software.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Good teamwork practice.
- Willingness to occasionally visit client premises.
Academic and Experience:
- ACCA/ Master in Accountancy / ACA qualifications or pursuance of studies.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in client accounting.
- An attractive remuneration package.
- Health insurance.
- Hybrid working.
- Continuous training and support.
- Performance management scheme.
- Study Leave.
Interested applicants kindly forward your CV to [email protected]