A leading advisory firm in Malta that forms part of the Allinial Global, one of the top global accounting and advisory associations with over 26,000 exceptional professionals in more than 96 countries worldwide. We specialize in accounting, audit & assurance, financial and business consultancy, tax, compliance support, regulatory and financial services. CSA Group is a mid-tier professional service provider with over 90 employees.
Due to continued growth, we are seeking an experienced Senior Audit Associate to strengthen the Audit team and work on a portfolio of clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide Audit and Financial Reporting services to different entities within various industries.
- Complete audit procedures that obtain sufficient appropriate audit evidence in accordance with ISAs.
- Responsible for ensuring that all audits are carried out in a timely manner and according to deadlines and audit plan and budgets.
- Apply audit standards through practical application.
- Hold meetings with clients to discuss Audit status and findings.
- Fully support Audit Partners and Audit Managers in day-to-day activities.
- Train, coach and mentor junior staff.
- Continuously build and maintain effective working relationships with Audit clients.
- Keep abreast of accounting and auditing standards developments.
Required Skills and attributes:
- Possess an appropriate combination of technical expertise in fields such as auditing, accounting, finance, & technology.
- Good communication skills with an excellent level of English, both verbal and written.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel software.
- Experience using SAGE and XERO accounting software packages would be an asset.
- Ability to work well in a team and provide both direction and support.
- Highly motivated with excellent attention to detail.
- Good problem solver and quick to learn.
- Excellent Knowledgeable in IFRSs and GAPSME, and ISAs.
- Good knowledge of Tax and VAT.
Academic and Experience:
- In the final stages of acquiring the ACCA qualification or holding an Accounting / Finance Degree.
- At least 2 years’ direct Audit experience.
- Candidates with at least 3 years’ experience in an accountant role within Corporate Accounting Firm will be considered.
- An attractive remuneration package.
- Health insurance.
- Hybrid working.
- Continuous training and support.
- Performance management scheme.
- Study Leave.
Interested applicants may send their CVs to [email protected]